Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh, How I Love Fall!



Have I ever mentioned that fall is my favorite time of year? Well, it is! I think it begins to hit me right around the beginning of October when the weather finally cools down, the leaves change colors, pumpkins start to appear on the doorsteps of many homes, and piles of candy are the first thing you see when you walk into the grocery store! Yep, I love this time of year! And do you know what the best part is? After Halloween passes and the pumpkins disappear and the trees are bare, I get to look forward to Thanksgiving! I get to anticipate being surrounded by the people I love, eating mounds of tremendous food, and having a full week off of school! But wait, it gets even better! After Thanksgiving when the leftovers are all gone, I have something else to be excited for...Christmas! I just love celebrating the birth of Christ with Christmas music, twinkling lights, big green trees, cups of hot cocoa, and family! Now don't you see why I love this season so much? It is just non-stop excitement and good times all the way to January (well, actually February when my new niece or nephew is going to be born!). I hope you all take a moment to step on a crunchy leaf and inhale the fresh scent of fall!

If you want to see some cute pictures of my nephew at the pumpkin patch, click here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just arrived home from a day up north with good buddies in Kettle and Chewelah and I decided to check my daughter's blog. Lo and behold she had just posted!! What fun for me. When did you take those pictures? Or rather WHO took them? Oh, such a great weekend with my daughters. Sunday afternoon was a bit lonely so I didn't go home for a LONG time. Hope your Sunday night meeting was a blessing. Thanks for continuing the blog. Call me soon. Miss you already (well, ever since you left!). Keep striving for your dreams.
Love Mom

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how cute you are? You are so cute! I love reading your thoughts and seeing adorable pictures of you :) I love you!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Amy... said...

Yeah..so glad you are over your blogging hiatus:) We love fall for so many of the same reasons and it is so special to have you come home to enjoy it together:) I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks...love mimes

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just making sure I can make a comment on you blog. I seem to have some troubles with computers.

Love Grandma D.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home