Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Saturday, September 09, 2006

COUGAR FOOTBALL!


I cannot contain my joy, so I decided to share it with all of you...the Cougars defeated the University of Idaho with a final score of 56-10!!! For those of you who are slightly lost, I am talking about college football! I am a Cougar to the core and I bleed Crimson! So, as you can imagine, the first home game of the season is a pretty big deal! Not only did we win, but we annihilated our competition! The Cougs had an awesome game with over twenty first downs and more than 400 yards (I know what some of you are thinking: "When did Kelsey become somewhat knowledgeable about football?" Well, to answer your question, I have a few friends on the team and it kind of inspired me to educate myself!). Anywho, it was the perfect way to open the season and I am looking forward to many more games in Martin Stadium! I just realized that I have put nine exclamation marks in here so far! I guess it just goes to show you that I have genuine Cougar pride that cannot be suppressed!

GO COUGS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll start every comment with...you're so cute:)) Anyway, the game looks so fun! I love your pictures and I can't wait to join you at a game or two!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home