Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today is a very special day because it is my Dad's birthday! Hurray! He turns 51 today, but he is still as young, fun, and energetic as ever! In fact, I think I he gets funnier and wierder with age, which makes me enjoy spending time with him even more! He is the best father a girl could ever ask for and I love him more than a million hugs or thousands of words could ever express.

Daddy~

You are my hero, my inspiration, my role model, and above all, my daddy. I am starting to cry just writing this because I am overwhelmed with how blessed I am to have you in my life. I just want you to know that you make me so proud and a day spent with you priceless. I will always be your little girl Dad and my heart is yours forever. I love you.

Kelsey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelsey.

You made my day (and my week, month, etc.!).

:)

Love,

Dad

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home