Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Thursday, September 14, 2006

SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS (Season 13)

Ok, are you all ready? Well, you should be because tonight is the season premiere of SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS! Hurray!!! For those of you who don't know or understand my passion for this show, I started watching it five years ago from the very beginning and have NEVER missed an episode since (and this season is season 13!). I have almost every season recorded on tape, and yes, I actually go back and watch them in my free time! I know, I am a crazy Survivor fanatic, but just love the show soooo much! If for some reason you are bored tonight at 8 PM, just turn your T.V. to CBS and I guarantee you will have a good time!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WILL be watching, 'cause Survivor is something I do with my daughter even when we are apart phsically!
Love ya. Mom

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kels, would you like to fix my type-o on physically? :)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels, did you hear about the interesting twist on this season? I'm curious to know what you think of it!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I think you should apply for being on that shoe!! seriously, you would be so cute and such a great person - everyone would want you to win!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Gina! I'm watching it as I type. What do ya think? I think it is going to be good...I like the new feature. I always think of calling you right when Survivor (or one of your other shows) begins. Sometimes I have evil thoughts of just calling you to make you mad:)) love, Amy

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home