Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just A Few Things...


Well, it seems that I have a hard time keeping this blog up to date with all of the happenings in my life! Here are just a few things that are going on at the moment:

  • My adorable niece Audrey Mae celebrated her first birthday on Sunday! I had this lovely picture of her on here and somehow I deleted it, but she looked oh-so cute in her pink dress! She is such a joy to everyone she meets and I love her very much!
  • I am really looking forward to fall! There is just something wonderful about walking outside in the crisp air, watching the leaves turn colors and fall to the ground, and lighting candles while you cuddle up in a big, comfy sweatshirt.
  • I spent this past weekend at home doing laundry...now that's what I call a good time! Actually, even though my parents weren't home, I got to visit my sister and her family (I successfully surprised her and it felt so good!). We watched Nadia (the best movie ever made) and went shopping. Aren't sister's the best?
  • My sister and her husband are in the Bahamas right now! Although I am secretly jealous, I am sooooo excited that they have the opportunity to get away and enjoy themselves before their next little one makes his/her arrival! By the way, the picture above is of my sister trying on her snorkeling gear before she left...it totally cracks me up (sorry the pic is sideways...I haven't figured out how to rotate it yet!).
  • I absolutely love the song "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynard Skynard! I am listening to it right now as I type and it just stirs something up inside of me...maybe there's a Southern girl deep down inside of me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just now noticed this latest post and two days have past. Maybe it has something to do with having Parker... everything else seems to get set aside. Parker sure loved the slides yesterday! I will try to email you the photo of Audrey again.
Love ya, Mom
P.S. Parker needed some 'ol southern rock to help him on the ride home yesterday. We had to settle for Charlie Daniels...

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels!

I didn't realize that you had posted either! That picture of Amy is hilarious! And I owe you a bunch of pictures over email...one of these days. Didn't you post something recently about me being a procrastinator?

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the picture of me! You know what is funny? I wore that in front of thousands of people in the Bahamas, in my maternity bathing suit. Talk about hot!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home