Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm Back!

Oh my goodness! I did not intend to take such a long blogging hiatus! I have been at home for the last month, so I haven't had access to my own personal computer. Although my parents have a computer, it is, shall we say, challenged! So, just today I got up the energy and charisma to take on the task once again of putting up a new post. I think the best way to sum up my life over the past few weeks is through pictures. So, here they are:
Amy and I with our gingerbread houses (a.k.a. "masterpieces") that we made on Christmas Eve
My mom, Grandma Dee, Amy, and I

Joel, Dad, Parker, and Grandpa Ron (and yes, Parker was drooling!)

Amy and I had fun playing in these tubes that Parker got for Christmas! Good times!
Audrey and Parker playing with Auntie Sara on New Year's Eve

Playing Sequence with friends and family

Parker and Audrey...aren't they just the cutest?

Parker got a hold of Uncle Dave's Cowboy hat!

Audrey getting a little driving practice!

I got a hair cut for the first time since May!!!

Well, to sum it all up, the past few weeks have been focused on family and fellowship. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such loving people!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy... said...

I miss you already and I saw you last night. I guess it is just the thought that you aren't going to be home for a while...

I think that you should mention that your sister is pregnant...because I am and I feel a little funny about that first picture! Just kidding! love you, Amy

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, daughter, for posting again and including such wonderful pictures that capture great memories. Hope day 1 went well and that books didn't break the bank. Love Mom

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A new post! No wonder it took you hours at Mom and Dad's- you posted so many pictures! :)

I love all the pictures though. I especially love the one of Audrey in the car- can you email me that one?

I love you!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morganitester,

Your Mom and Dad miss you already!

Love,

Your Dad,

Dad
(one each)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY i love Kelsey Blogs!!!! I hope you are a little happy to be back at school with me, but i know how you feel. And your family is adorable, just like you.
Love you,
megan

5:35 PM  
Blogger Amy... said...

new post please! I need new info:)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home