Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bible Study Dinner

Last night all of the girls from my Core Group got together and got all dressed up for an end of semester dinner. One of the girls volunteered to make dinner, so we had chicken cordon bleu, twice-baked potatoes, broccoli, rolls, and sparkling cider! I have been so very blessed to be a part of this amazing group of talented, beautiful, intelligent, Christ-following women. I am sure that next semester will bring even more fun! Here are a few pictures of the festivities:

All of us girls looking pretty!

We had confetti cake for dessert (it's my favorite)!

Jen and I being silly

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy... said...

You look so pretty? Did you bring part of the dinner? I'm trying to guess what you brought...:) love you!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home