Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Friday, August 25, 2006

Here It Goes!


Well, here it is, my first official blog! I must say that I have been an avid reader of various blogs for quite some time, but until now, have never ventured to start one myself. However, after much encouragement from my sister, I find myself here, on the verge of expressing my innermost thoughts, desires, and dreams. I was reluctant at first because I figured that I didn't have anything important or interesting to say, but I soon realized that the words of my heart are indeed valuable and worthwhile. There is no theme to my blog; it is simply an expression of who I am and who I want to become. I am sure there will be many thrilling (and not so thrilling) posts in the future, and I look forward to sharing a piece of my life with all of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy... said...

Yes! I'm so excited to be your first commenter:)) This is going to be so fun! And you picked the template I thought was totally you. Parker says, "Hi, Mum"....anyway...I love the post and I'm so glad you've started a blog. You have so many valuable things to say. I'm looking forward to reading you. Love, Mimes

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jennfactor 10 said...

Well, may I say, your first post was far more profound than mine! :D Have fun with it!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

woo hoo! Im glad you started a blog, i'll be an avid reader :) Love, gina -- do you remember me?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland! I'm sure you'll ejoy it more than you think. I found you through Amy's site and I'm sure I'll be back. Have fun!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home