Daring to Dream...

Just a girl who is willing to question the norm

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER BABY!


I'm taking a short break from my DR stories to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday! Parker turns TWO today and I can hardly believe it! Parker is the joy of my life and he just brightens my day with his laugh, his hugs, his kisses, his smile, and his heart. Someone asked me what one event in my life forever changed me, and I said, "The day my nephew was born." Being an auntie to Parker, as well as Audrey and Griffin, is my greatest accomplishment and there are no words to express my love for them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN
AUNTIE LOVES YOU SO VERY MUCH

Parker had a birthday party last Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese's. He absolutely LOVES that place! Here are a few pictures from the big event.



Getting ready to blow out the candles





Opening presents

Playing on the ball game



Griffin slept almost the entire time!

Audrey (my niece) on the trolley

Grandma, Mom, Me, and Amy



2 Comments:

Blogger Amy... said...

Oh, Auntie Kels...we love you so much around here! Thank you for loving Parker Baby so much and for being such a huge part of his life all of the time. This is the greatest gift you can give a sister. Love you! Amy

3:04 PM  
Blogger Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

I am such a dork! I didn't even realize you had a blog! I dig it!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home